Thanks for joining us again for our second installment of our yearly, Top 5 Adventure Wedding Hotel List for 2015. In case you missed our previous gush over our first pick: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa last week, please head back here to experience!
This week, I am thrilled to not only bring you another amazing Estonian Destination Wedding Location, but a compelling story about the location! Who doesn’t love that combo? Allow me to introduce you to the Ammende Villa in Pärnu Estonia.
The story goes…In the 18th century, an amazing entrepreneur named, Hermann Leopold set out to build this amazing villa, because his daughter was not satisfied with any wedding location she toured. He exceeded her expectations in 1905, when he completed building one of the most prestigious villas in Estonia. For you architectural savvy folks, the villa’s design follows Russian Art Nouveau and had the famed architects Mieritz and Gerassimov at the helm of the project.
Current day, the Ammende Villa still holds a very special excitement for holding destination weddings in Pärnu, Estonia and have numerous options for you to consider as far as locations and services in and around the estate. For example, you could find yourself delighting in the following:
- Booking the entire Villa and Gardener’s House for your Estonia Destination Wedding (5 suites, 8 luxe rooms, 4 double rooms, and 1 single room). The approximate sleeping accommodations onsite is for a total of 30-35 guests.
- 7 halls/salons that can accommodate your reception (smallest fitting 10 people all the way up to 90 guests depending on the room).
- In summer, you could also hold your event out on their stunning terrace or within their prominent gardens.
- At one time they are fully capable of hosting 250 total guests indoors and up to 1,000 guests in the garden space.
- 5 star dinning for breakfast, lunch and dinner. –Not kidding folks! How many hotels offer soufflé pancakes and mimosas? They do and I was in serious awe!
- First class wine selection.
- Unique interior for historical wedding portraits.
- Immaculate estate grounds.
- Minutes from an acclaimed Western Estonia Beach…. YES the Baltic Sea folks!
- Seconds away from historical downtown.
Your expectation for amenities follow:
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Hairdryer (Yes, ladies I know this is important and not all Euro hotels have them, lol!)
- Free Parking (fenced inside the courtyard)
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Transfers to/from the hotel (additional charge)
- Guided tours around Parnu (additional charge)
- In-Room massage and beauty treatments(additional charge)
My stay here was lovely and one of the things that surprised me the most was the attention to detail in the room and of the staff. It was amazing to walk into my bathroom and find there were tea light candles and matches ready for me to use to unwind and relax- never have I had that at a hotel before! The setting and vibe throughout the hotel is historical and romantic so if you’re a couple who enjoys both I would highly recommend this boutique hotel for your Honeymoon in Estonia or Estonian Destination Wedding!
Ammende Villa Contact Information:
- Address: Mere Blvd. 7,800100 Pärnu, Estonia
- Phone: +372 44 73 888
- Website: www.ammende.ee
- GPS Coordinates: 58.3802748 / 24.4902253
Stay tuned next time for our next awesome pick on our Adventure Wedding Hotel List for 2015! …we’re heading to Latvia! I’ll let you get your map out in the meantime to find it 😉
With a smile, Ann Peters (Adventure Wedding Photographer + Planner)