When a bustling city, a wedding, and adventure collide, where do you end up? In our adventure wedding world that answer is simple:
Nordic Hotel Forum in Tallin, Estonia.
I’m so excited today, to introduce you to not only a gorgeous country in the Baltic States that is filled with heart-warming history, art, stunning villas, parks, delicious food, and endless activities for my thrill seekers, but a hotel that is near it all. The Nordic Hotel Forum offers you luxury within walking distance of the Old Town Tallin and is minutes away from everything else!
I arrived at the hotel totally tired from driving in several hours from Latvia and as soon as I walked in my mood changed as the staff greeted me. The super professional team took my bags from my hands, checked me in quickly and wished me a wonderful day. I suddenly found my second wind! Luckily too because I was minutes away from eating out of my mini bar or ordering room service when I was reminded about their FABULOUS 5 star restaurant on site: Restaurant Monaco!
The meal I had in this fabulous hotel and restaurant, was one of the most delicious, surprising, and inspiring I have ever had. Not kidding folks… and I eat out a lot! The chef is genius and the space is gorgeous! Which proves to be the best combination for having a destination wedding in Estonia, am I right? You want your guests to walk away from their meal saying, “Oh my, that was the BEST meal I have ever had!”
I began with the astonishing “signature drink” of the hotel and it was calm, cool, and refreshing! I delighted in a delicious 4 course meal that evening that brought in some traditional elements like duck/deer but brought it up 100 notches by taste and presentation (as you’ll see from my photos below)! …and I might have had the most amazing thing I have ever put in my mouth for dessert. Nothing like I have ever had before, it blew my mind as it exploded (literally and figuratively) in my mouth!
So why is this marvelous location ideal for your Nordic/Baltic Adventure Wedding? Countless reasons really but a few of my favorite highlights follow below:
- We already know that check box #1 is marked with having: The Most Remarkable. Food Ever.
- 267 luxurious new modern rooms await you and all you love.
- One of the Newest and most elegantly Modern Designed hotels in Estonia.
- Sinine Salong Spa is right next to the hotel (you will not have to go far for your hair and makeup on your Estonia wedding day)!
- Premium Linens and Toiletries (and of course a full size hair dryer!).
- Free Wifi.
- Breakfast is included each morning.
- Fabulous Mini Bar.
- Can easily accommodate any handicap guest concerns and needs flawlessly.
- The hotel is already a proven “go to” location for local clients as well international for special events… Your Estonian Destination Adventure Wedding will have the highest attention to detail!
- They have 6 private rooms that can accommodate any event size flawlessly (Fun Fact: They are named after stars in the Northern sky and can house the following group sizes for weddings in each: Sirius – 250 guests, Capella – 150 guests, Arcturus – 80 guests, Vega – 40 guests, Altair – 25 guests and Miitsar – 10 guests).
- Seasoned professional staff who go above and beyond.
- A very Nordic / Estonian vibe is throughout the hotel with clean lines, local artist decor, and followed into the luxury rooms.
- Eco-Friendly Hotel from the floors to the ceiling!
- Room Service at your beckon call.
- 24-7 Business Center (we all know work doesn’t stop even on a wedding weekend)!
- The Monaco Restaurant, enough said.
- Swanky Lobby Bar
- Hot Tub, Sauna, Bar, Gym and lounge area on the top floor that overlooks the grand city of Tallin, Estonia. Check out their Leisure Room here.
- Nordic Hotel Forum is 10 minutes from the Tallin Airport.
It is no understatement to say that the happiest hotel in Tallin, Estonia is the Nordic Hotel Forum. The vibe throughout the hotel and the attention to detail the staff has is the best I’ve seen in a city hotel. The best thing is too is that the concierge on staff can direct you to anything your heart desires whether it be museums, art, historical villas, the beautiful national parks in the area, or lead you to more limit pushing escapades for your daily activities. For my lovely adventure seekers, there are many many things within the area that will get your heart thumping! Activities like the Tallin Balloon, Tallinn TV Tower, the Sailing vessel “Kajsamoor,” and the Tallinn Creative Hub!
You better come back next week as we head to our next location on our Top 5 Adventure Wedding Hotel List for 2015… It’s in one of the most majestic and mysterious places on the planet for you nature lovers out there! If you missed out previous posts on this year’s list, please go back Vihula, Ammende, and Baltic Beach to enlighten yourself on them.
Nordic Hotel Forum Contact Information:
- Address: Viru väljak 3; 10111 Tallinn, Estonia
- Phone +372 622 2900
- Website: http://www.nordichotels.eu/en/
- GPS Coordinates: 59.437334 / 24.7529373