Hello Fellow Adventure Wedding Photographers and Planners!
I know Iceland is on every Destination Wedding Planners + Photographers bucket list so we’re here to help you make that happen! Enjoy 3 days with our adventure wedding team exploring, in bad-ass super jeeps learning, and photographing a luxury elopement adventure in Iceland! Limited spots so inquire as soon as possible!
Available Wild Wedding Workshop Dates:
July 9-12th 2019 (Private Highland Waterfalls) —Sold Out
October 20-23rd 2019 (Private Highland Locations) –Sold Out
February 24-27 2020 (Snowy Highlands + Ice Caves) –Sold Out
July 7-10th 2020 (Private Locations) –8 Spots Available
$5,595 USD per person…. This includes all of the workshop adventures, luxury private accommodations for 3 nights, all meals, and transport via Super Jeeps during each workshop day. There will be a fabulous mix of location scouting (offbeat/private non-tourist locations), photographing beautiful models (not solicited “couples”) in couture designs and details, intimate instruction & uniquely styled shoots (full ceremony styling and reception table details). This fee also includes a gift bag full of Icelandic goodies and wedding industry surprises. Attendees will be responsible for travel to & from the host hotel but not at all during the workshop. Hotel and Rental Car Discounts are available to all attendees for pre/post workshop stay as well along with local recommendations on things to do.
Looking forward to seeing you!
With a smile -Iceland Wedding Planner Team
Schedule of Iceland Wedding Workshop (Day 1):
- 12-1pm Meet & Greet at the Host Hotel
- 1-6pm Location Photographing with a beautiful couple (non-wedding attire) in a private property location.
- 7-9pm Traditional Icelandic Dinner
Schedule of Iceland Wedding Workshop (Day 2):
- Photographing Time 9am to 6pm – You’ll experience an entire luxury elopement day adventure in a 4×4 Super Jeep exploring our secret and private property locations.
- Swoon worthy attractive couple in wedding attire to photograph.
- Styled “reception” for two table and Icelandic accouterments.
- Inside Knowledge to off-the-beaten path locations. Special Note: Each person is required to sign an NDA.
Schedule of Iceland Wedding Workshop (Day 3):
- The Adventure Wedding Concept: Ann shares her story, her trials over the last decade (what she did right and wrong), intimate planning knowledge and business strategy details! How she started to dominate this niche market (Here in Iceland and beyond, Hello, Your Adventure Wedding!).
- Managing through the ever changing, moody, and unpredictable weather in Iceland (must have a plan a, b, and c)!
- Q & A – You ask, She tells!
- Afternoon/Evening “Day After” portrait session shoot – Bride + Groom, light styling, and the golden hour glow (fingers crossed) shooting at a new location.
If interested in gaining more information, please inquire below!