Hello Fellow Adventure Wedding Photographers!
I know Iceland is on every Destination Wedding Photographers bucket list so I’m here to help you make that happen! Enjoy 3 days with me, my adventure team exploring, learning, and photographing in Iceland! Limited spots so inquire as soon as possible!
Available Wild Wanderlust Wedding Workshop Dates:
February 6-8th 2018 (Ice Caves + Highland Locations) –2 Spots Available
July 1-3rd 2018 (Secret Highland Locations) –4 Spots Available
October 10-12th 2018 (Secret Highland Locations) –8 Spots Available
$5,595 USD per person….This includes the workshop adventures, luxury private accommodations for 3 nights, all meals, and transport via 4×4 during each workshop day. There will be a fabulous mix of location scouting (offbeat/private non-tourist locations), photographing beautiful models in couture designs and details, intimate instruction & uniquely styled shoots (full ceremony styling and reception table details). This fee also includes a gift bag full of Icelandic goodies and wedding industry surprises. Attendees will be responsible for travel to & from the host hotel but not during the workshop. Hotel and Rental Car Discounts are available to all attendees for pre/post workshop stay as well.
Looking forward to seeing you!
Schedule of Iceland Wedding Workshop (Day 1):
- 12-1pm Meet & Greet at the Host Hotel
- 1-6pm Location Photographing with a beautiful couple (non-wedding attire) in a secret location.
- 7-9pm Traditional Icelandic Dinner
Schedule of Iceland Wedding Workshop (Day 2):
- Photographing Time 9am to 6pm – You’ll experience an entire wedding day adventure in a 4×4 Super Jeep exploring our secret locations.
- Swoon worthy attractive couple in wedding attire to photograph.
- Styled “reception” for two table and Icelandic accouterments.
- Inside Knowledge to off-the-beaten path locations.
Schedule of Iceland Wedding Workshop (Day 3):
- The Adventure Wedding Concept: I share my story and intimate planning and business details! How I started to dominate this niche market (here in Iceland and beyond).
- Managing through the ever changing, moody, and unpredictable weather in Iceland (must have a plan a, b, and c)!
- Q & A – You ask, I tell!
- Afternoon/Evening “Day After” portrait session shoot – Bride + Groom, light styling, and the golden hour glow (fingers crossed) shooting at a new location.
If interested in gaining more information, please inquire below!