Hello Fellow Adventure Wedding Photographers and Planners! Welcome to the Wild Wedding Workshop!
I know Iceland is on every Destination Wedding Planners + Photographers bucket list so we’re here to help you make that happen! Signing up for our Wild Wedding Workshop means, you’ll enjoy 3 days with our adventure wedding team exploring, in bad-ass super jeeps! You’ll be learning, photographing a luxury elopement adventure in Iceland! Small group learning style (not exceeding 8 people), so limited spots!
Available Wild Wedding Workshop Dates:
October 16-18th 2020 (Private Highland Locations) — Sold Out
February 10-12th 2021 (Snowy Highlands + Ice Caves) — Sold Out
July 2-4th 2021 (Private Property Locations) — 2 spots available!
October 14-16th 2021 (Private Highland Locations) — 6 Spots Available!
February 10-12th 2022 (Ice Caves & Private Property Locations) — 8 Spots Available!
$5,595 USD per person…. This includes all of the wild wedding workshop adventures, luxury private accommodations for 3 nights, all meals, and transport via Super Jeeps during each workshop day. There will be a fabulous mix of location scouting (offbeat/private non-tourist locations), photographing beautiful models (not solicited “couples”) in couture designs and details, intimate instruction & uniquely styled shoots (full ceremony styling and reception table details).
This fee also includes a gift bag full of Icelandic goodies and wedding industry surprises. Attendees will be responsible for travel to & from the host hotel but not at all during the workshop. Hotel and Rental Car Discounts are available to all attendees for pre/post workshop stay as well along with local recommendations on things to do.
Looking forward to seeing you at our Iceland wild wedding workshop!
With a smile -Iceland Wedding Planner Team
Schedule of Iceland Wild Wedding Workshop (Day 1):
- 10am-1pm Meet & Greet at the Host Hotel
- The Adventure Wedding Concept: Ann shares her story, her trials over the last decade (what she did right and wrong), intimate planning knowledge and business strategy details! How she started to dominate this niche market (Here in Iceland and beyond, Hello, Your Adventure Wedding!).
- 1-6pm Location Photographing with a beautiful couple (non-wedding attire) in a private property location.
- 7-9pm Traditional Icelandic Dinner
Schedule of Iceland Wedding Workshop (Day 2):
- Photographing Time 6am to 7pm – You’ll experience an entire luxury adventure elopement day adventure in a 4×4 Super Jeep exploring our secret and private property locations (from hair, makeup, wedding details, ceremony to adventure day)!
- Swoon worthy attractive couple in wedding attire to photograph.
- Styled “reception” for two table and Icelandic accouterments.
- Inside Knowledge to off-the-beaten path locations. Special Note: Each person is required to sign an NDA.
- Dinner together!
Schedule of Iceland Wedding Workshop (Day 3):
- Q & A – You ask, She tells!
- Managing through the ever changing, moody, and unpredictable weather in Iceland (must have a plan a, b, and c)!
- Afternoon/Evening “Day After” portrait session shoot – Bride + Groom, light styling, and the golden hour glow (fingers crossed) shooting at a new location.
- Dinner together!!
- Nighttime or Northern Lights (time of year dependent) Wedding Shoot!
If interested in gaining more information, please inquire below!